Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

elusive and beautiful



36. 

I admire humility. There is something elusive and beautiful about the trait. I don't seem to know how to do humility very well without being forced into it by severe trials and challenges in life, but hey, whatever it takes, right? I can see how it is becoming part of me more and more each passing day; however, I promise you it doesn't come naturally to me some days still. My loud-mouth ways are enough to keep humility at bay forever. 

I'd like to hear from any of you about a personality trait that you admire. Leave a comment or tweet me. 

1 comment:

  1. Strength. And not just the I-can-lift-100-lbs-over-my-head-kind, though that definitely impresses me. The strength that comes from being massively patient with one or more kids all day long, the strength that comes from doing the hard thing with a relatively cheerful smile, the strength that comes from believing you can do it when others say you can't.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...