Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

the dawning of a new day

I woke up this morning feeling as if the world were resting upon my shoulders.  I know there are others out there that do this to themselves as well. Why do people do this?  Why would every problem be mine to own and think about and get to the point of being utterly STRESSED OUT? 
As I write, I have a kid totally whining to me about how much she hates school. She is never going to school again, according to her.  Wow.  No wonder I get on edge.

Though we might have great cause to mumble, grumble, and get to the point of not knowing which end is up, I say look for something to feel blessed about and let it go until you are ready to deal with it in a proactive way.  I will try the experiment and get back with you. Let me know how it goes for you, too.

Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...