Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Seeking to Become - April 2012

Seeking to Become
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. 
Isaiah 41: 10 

I cannot think of a better way to celebrate Easter than to focus on how to become more like the Savior, Jesus Christ. The load I have had to bear is nothing in comparison to that of my Redeemer, and I give thanks this Easter morning for the brightness of hope I have available to me because of his infinite sacrifice.

This month I want to focus on the strength and power that the Atonement offers, enabling me to cast out fear and dismay. Christ set the perfect example by facing death without fear. Also, he promises to help and uphold--even with his hand. All I need do is trust that he is with me and allow his holy refreshing to wash over me as I strive to move forward with my life in joy and gladness.

Related Link:

The Beginning of Seeking to Become

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...