Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

higher level communication

photograph by C. N.

I love poetry, not all poetry, yet a great deal of it. There is something about the way it rolls off your tongue and speaks to your heart and mind at the same time. Whenever I write poetry, it is usually because there is something I want to say that needs more voice than the regular way we speak or write and even then the words just are not quite enough.

I believe that in the eternities we will be able to communicate on a more spiritual level through actual conveyance of feeling. I could be off my rocker, but it gives me peace to think that when my words fail.

So about a specific poem--I read this blog post yesterday and want to share it with you today. Maybe this poem will help you keep things in perspective or give you a good reminder, like it did for me.

Enjoy!

Savvy and Sage: True Wealth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...