Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Another Fleck of Brillancy

I have found a FABULOUS website for your enjoyment and enlightenment. Beauty Redefined was started in an attempt to make social change in the area of how women and men look at women and how we determine their worth. It is a brilliant site and I especially love this article. It is a bit long, but worth the read:

http://www.beautyredefined.net/be-a-diamond-in-the-rough/


related links:
all things purple: Women are Amazing
all things purple: Brilliant!

2 comments:

  1. Laura,
    Thank you for this beautiful shout-out to Beauty Redefined! My sister and I are the co-founders of this project and we are so thrilled it's taking off so beautifully, due to amazing women like you who stand up for truth and share it with a world so in need of light. Thank you!! - Lexie Kite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank YOU for stopping by my little blog. I am not doing such a huge thing here, but my goal is to make a difference one reader at a time. I hope you will come back from time to time and join in the discussions here.
    And thanks for the good work you are doing. It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...