Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Commentary on Beauty

The other day, a friend's little girl spouted off 
everyone likes me huh, mommy, 'cause I'm beautiful
She was so adorable saying this. I am sure many of you out there have heard something similar from little girls in your life and you women have thought it of yourself possibly.


I would like to shout from the rooftops that beauty is much more than what we accredit to it! Beauty should not be merely what we see on the outside. A flaunting of ourselves. Truly, beauty is all the goodness that comes from within us. Men and women, boys and girls can all be beautiful.

It is in our eternal nature to be beautiful.

To my friend:
Tell her it is because she is beautiful inside and out. Her sweetness wells up into her shiny blue eyes and THAT is why everyone goes gaga for lala.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...