Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Monkey Number One Has a Birthday





Although most people think to apply this Shakespeare quote to romantic love relationships, I share it with you today in honor of my dear baby {L} who still can only consistently express this understanding through her smiles, back rubs, and her knowing eyes at now fifteen years of age. 


Lately, she has started saying "I love you more", which brings me happiness. Yet, it is a sort of game to her and I don't know if she grasps what the words actually mean. Either way, her smiles tell me the rest of the story.

I fell in love the moment I knew she was growing inside me. And that feeling has never stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...