Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Lion King Las Vegas - PTGS 9

Not sure how many of you realize that I have a couple of professional musicians in my family, but I do. One of my brothers plays for the Las Vegas Philharmonic and the other one plays all over the place. One of those places occasionally happens to be in the orchestra for the Broadway production of The Lion King in Las Vegas. So anyways, I put a bit of sisterly pressure on him to participate in the PTGS and here is the first pic of hopefully many!  

The Grape Soda is chilling out in the pit just below the stage before the show starts. Talk about VIP status!

So anyways, if you get a chance to see the show before it closes at the end of the year-- you might be hearing a brother mine playing some of the fantastic music.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...