Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

I Will Go On and Explore

Well, now I have at least some notion of where we are...we have come almost in the opposite direction to which we intended...I will go on and explore.  
-- Merry, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

The deterioration of my marriage has disoriented me in many ways. I am not quite myself, and I don't believe I will ever know that particular version of myself again. Maybe, just maybe, it is a good thing. Life has been turned upside down, inside out, and onto its head. All the while though, I have been learning things. Things about myself. Things about others. Things about life.  And essentials about love.

I might not be where I thought I would be at this point in my adventure; however, I am beginning to see life moving forward--in some happy and good ways.

I realize it doesn't really matter how I got to this place.
What matters is that I continue the adventure and not be afraid to explore...

related links:

Finding Direction


Positivity Amidst Negativity







1 comment:

  1. Every step is a step forward... Where they lead is up to you.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...