Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

finding direction

"Once the feet are put right, all the rest of him will follow" - Aslan
from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis

Aslan speaks this to Lucy and Susan after he had breathed upon only the feet of a stone giant in order to enliven it and they wondered if that would be enough.


Lately, I have been allowing myself to be tossed about by the waves of the sea of life and I was reflecting on how much I desire to feel more put together and have purposeful direction. I have been coasting along, almost numb, unable to move. I think if I can just get my feet moving in the right direction--begin to make myself do the things I need to do, the things I want to do--maybe the rest of me will follow and I will awaken from this stony existence I have been calling life.

related link:
all things purple: Seeing Through the Tears

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...