Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

my slice Is poisoned...


This was the climax. A pang of exquisite suffering--a throe of true despair--rent and heaved my heart. Worn out, indeed, I was: not another step could I stir...
-- Jane Eyre

It feels unnatural to want a bit of silence when exploring my writing aptitude on here has given me so much happiness, but I am beyond words right now with emotional suffering.

My slice of life is poisoned, at the moment, with bitter sadness for the loss of my heart's dream.

I will be taking a few days, if not a week or so, off to collect the pieces of my life and figure out how to move forward with healing hope.

In the meantime, please enjoy the several posts I have written thus far, share them with friends, and leave comments whenever inspired to share your thoughts with the All Things Purple community.

Related Links:
The Slice of Life Story Challenge





9 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for what you are suffering now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss, whatever it may be, it clearly is important to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words are disturbing and filled with sadness. I hope you find the healing you need and wait for your return. Peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry for what you are going through.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you in this difficult time. I hope you can find peace in the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry. You are wise to take some time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll await your return. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry for your loss and the pain that it has brought you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Life can really bite you in the a$$ sometimes. I wish you the best and hope things work out.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...