Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

If I had super powers...

Being the Purple Whisperer is another one of my specialties.

Well, I have often said that I do have super powers. I don't mean the ones no one can ever really have, but the ones that count--

I can find almost anything.
Lose a shoe, sock, pretty much anything that needs both parts of a pair to be useable, and I can find it.

Need some strange, random item for a school project?
If I don't have it, I have the improvisational skills of a magician.

I also get these intuitive prompts to make or buy just the right dinner or treat-- making all the difference in a hectic, stressful or sad day.

If you don't believe that these are super powers, all you need do is ask my children because they call me Supermom. all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...