|What are the most important things your parents taught you?|
My parents taught me a lot of things by how they lived their lives.
1. Family is more important than your friends.
2. If your friends don't like your family, they aren't your friends.
3. Work hard; save money.
4. Love God.
5. Help others, even to the point of sharing your home, food, and other resources.
6. Go to church. Every Sunday.
7. Be prepared for the worst. It might just happen, and it will probably involve extended family.
8. Music is the breath of life.
9. Texas is a superior state.
10. Being a Las Vegas native is something to be proud of.