Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Seeking to Become - February 2013

For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.  Isaiah 41:13

Fear has found place within my heart once again, and I know it is my own doing. I allowed it to enter. My life isn't going in any direction I ever wanted to imagine for myself and my family. It is also taking a very long time to go in said uncharted direction. I like to relate how it feels to a sort of five-year taffy pulling adventure, except we're dealing with hearts and lives and futures.

So as I pondered on what I need to work on spiritually, I recognized that this fear of the unknown, my future, must get rooted out of my heart. Fear shows lack of faith, yet I want to be faithful. I read through many, many scriptures about not being fearful, but I liked this one the most because the command comes with a promise of help. Our Father in Heaven loves us. He wants to help us. He will help me. I need to shut out the fear and open my heart to the help he promises to give.


For how Seeking to Become got started, go to: The First Seeking to Become

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...