Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

I {heart} Purple Hearts - Purple Quotes 8

Since I was a young girl, I have loved hearts and flowery things. The first thing I think about is how I used to have this pair of tights with hearts speckled all over them like tiny little polka dots and I wore them until they were WAY too small.

Another thing I think about when I see heart-shapes is all the love that I have in my life. I love my children so dearly; my family loves me and I love them; and there are too many friends for me to count whom I love very much.

Then, there is the love of the Savior, my Redeemer, who loves me and provides me with an ever watchful care through all the stages of my life. I could not make it through some of the trials I experience without my testimony of His redeeming love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...