Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

TwitterVerse: Vol. VII

writing, haiku, poetry, twitter


#haiku

your effervescence . eyes scent style touch talk caring . captured in a smile

#micropoetry

The hunted and the hunter/ blinded by the trees/ walking through a swarm of shadows/ with nothing to do but see

Every once in awhile/ I stop to look around/ noticing you're not there/ I don't feel lost but found

You crept inside my dream last night/although you never earned the right/I will let you stay awhile/then cast you in the pile

I fell into a patch of stardust/as I gave you all my trust/We sang a song of moonbeams/ as we painted glitter dreams.

#1line

Your sunshine reached me through the wires and caused a smile. :)

I write words that make no sense unless, of course, you're him.

He wooed me with the words of others. 

#microstory

As I re-enter life/ fresh from of the grips of hell/ bright-eyed and full of wonder/ I whisper, "Where's love? Pray, tell."

Beware the cautionary tale of a lady beset with hair ne'er to see the light of day without a rat's nest at the helm.

#collaborative

by the adoration ~ and devotion ~ of all eternity

#duet

with @divorcezen

dz:  if you can hear me ~ these words are for you
pl:  with his catch-all phrase ~ I was hooked, reeled in
dz:  caught ~ no release
pl:  the happy captive ~ within this net ~ of words
dz:  this bond holds ~ and frees us
pl:  as we dream ~ love ~ write ~ as we wish
dz:  choosing reality ~ into existence
pl:  on purpose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...