Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

a perfect and priceless moment

We get into the car, and of course the music must be blaring for a truly authentic Mom Time. What was not expected was when my Sweet 16 with autism says in a loud voice, "Rock out!" when this song came on:




Naturally, I yell out an emphatic "WOOHOO!!" and proceed to sing and dance and rock out along with my big girl and Selena Gomez like any other mom and daughter would do as they drive down the road to get a bite to eat.

I think this might be one of my favorite songs now. If it gets her past the autism and able to talk, it's a favorite in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...