Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

30 Days of Poetry 2013

Never before have I written a poem every single day for a month! This is a new thing for me, and it feels amazing. I pushed myself to look for fresh perspectives on the everyday and to find new words for old and even eternal elements of life. It was healing and invigorating in many ways.

One thing that left me wanting was the lack of feedback. Many people came and read, but left no word as to how it made them feel or think about things--or if they thought it was stupid! I'd even take that if they'd just explain why. That sort of feedback is helpful because it points out where one can improve.

I am including every poem from this year's National Poetry Month in the hope that someone might find some leisure time and leisurely provide a comment here and there.

Let me know your favorites and/or some that you found dull or in need of something different to make it interesting.

Thanks for reading!

30 Days of Poetry--April 2013:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...