Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

All Things Purple Top Ten of 2011

For your reading and viewing enjoyment, click each title...

TEN.  I Will Survive!




















NINE.  Everlasting Hopefulness















EIGHT.  Another Chapter in My Project


SEVEN.  A Few Things I Cannot Photograph


SIX.  An Angel Has Flown
















FIVE.  The Best Pumpkin Cookie Recipe Yet Written



















FOUR.  A Bit of Small Talk


THREE.  The Best White Bread Recipe Yet Written















TWO.  My Hope For Eternity















ONE.  In Her Footsteps














When I began this adventure, I could never have known how well-loved my poetry and other musings would become. All I can do is look forward to the approaching year and what is in store for All Things Purple: the blog. Knowing that people like what I share causes me to hope more than I dared to before and to see that I can reach farther than I thought possible.

Thank you for reading, enjoying, and sharing these pieces of my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...