Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

dreams and hope

I woke up this morning in a cloud because I stayed up too late. again. What was different about this particular morning is how I woke up also feeling sick to my stomach over the dream I was having just prior to entrance into the cloud of consciousness also known as I just woke up and have to walk now so you might want to stay away from me. I don't think it would be good to go into details about the dream. And let's face it-- dreams are just dreams--it didn't actually happen, yet I wonder why my brain was mulling over those particular things. I wonder what, if any, secondary meaning there could be so I might understand better.

To tell you too much, I have been having the most fantastically vivid and yet realistic dreams the past couple weeks. My heart and mind are on hyper drive with all the change in the air--ever since that day in court, actually. It is as if I had a dam built up against all the dreams and the floodgates were lowered that night. I really have not enjoyed such poignant and hopeful dreams in a very long time. I don't know what to do with them.

So anyways. I have thought it all over way lots by now and decided that my dream was good. This day has been full of energy and positive thoughts. My focus has been on all the possibilities held within my visions of happiness and I won't begrudge myself hopefulness any longer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...