Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Monday and the Mobile Device

If you have been reading this blog for anytime at all, you might have figured out that I am NOT tech-savvy. I get a little nervous when websites come up with some new and improved thing I don't know how to use and ask me to start using it.


And this brings us to the fact that I enabled a feature that is supposed to make my blog easier/better to view on mobile devices. So if you view this stuff even once in awhile on a mobile device, check it out and leave me some feedback.
Because if it is lame--I am so way taking that junk off.
But if it's great, it's a keeper.

and I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has come on board and stayed on board for this amazing adventure I am on called a blog. So many more people are being brave leaving comments, joining my blogfrog community, and liking the Facebook page!  I adore it so so much. You totally rock!

Happy Monday!

and remember

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...