Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Monday Message and Matched

It's my two-week anniversary as an actual blogger and I am liking what I see. Double digit followers, a couple comments here and there.  I think we might not recognize this tiny start of a blog within a year. The participation increase has been huge. My plea last Monday for following and commenting was heard, even though there are still silent, faithful readers who won't push that button(you know who you are). 
That said, I am so glad that what I write and scavenge to show you has been found interesting enough for you to spend some of your valuable time enjoying.

At the start of this week, I want to share a quote from the novel Matched by Ally Condie:
"This is a difficult balance, telling the truth: how much to share, how much to keep, which truths will wound but not ruin, which will cut too deep to heal" (357).
This statement speaks of eternal truth to me.  Truth exists unto itself, but how much of it can we handle?  Sometimes more and sometimes a whole lot less than is available. Truth can hurt, truth can heal, and truth is essential to life.
Have a good one everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...