Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Funny! Friday!


Source: facebook.com via Jenn on Pinterest


I saw this saying and thought it was totally funny. Although somewhat disturbing, it helps to be able to laugh at cultural things we can only do so much about.
Moms, dads, aunts, and uncles out there...we can try to change this.
Have a Fabulous Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. lol... I laugh because that is my husband! ;) And I LOVE your gumball picture! Unique and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted it to feel like a gumball representation of an elegant bridal photo...kinda weird thinking, but I certainly had fun setting up the shot. i should have videoed the process. everyone could have got a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...