Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Christmas ornaments



I'm thankful for Christmas tree ornaments. My mother began the tradition of getting an ornament for me each year beginning the year I was born, and I have kept up the tradition even after her death. There seems to be a little dash of love and thoughtfulness in every ornament she gave to me, so when I choose ornaments, I try to pick ones that will remind me of something special that Christmas.  

As each Christmas season begins, touching each ornament from Christmases past, I am filled with love and appreciation for the memories I have and the Savior who is at the center.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...