Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

religion



My heart is full of hope all the time. I want to give thanks for my faith in God and the religion I have embraced that puts this hope there. My life is beautiful despite the pain and suffering that pervades it. My days are spent with a sense of meaning and fulfillment. I keep my eyes focused on the promised peace that is mine to enjoy as I strengthen my faith in Christ. Because of my faith, hope and charity seem to come naturally even when it is tempting to become bitter or selfish. I struggle with not being able to see how things will turn out when times are tough, but with faith in my heart, the bright side always comes through sooner than later. I owe that ability to my testimony of God's love for me and everyone, and that all will be made right somehow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...