Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

lights



Another tradition to be grateful for is going out to look at Christmas lights. My parents took us each year at least once, and we'd sing Christmas carols as we drove around enjoying the sparkling lights. 

The best part about this tradition is that I keep it going with my own children. Every year, we drive around our neighborhood and stop at this house that has a radio station of their own with Christmas songs synced to their light show. It's phenomenal. Last year, we sat there for almost 45 minutes soaking it in. I'm pretty sure it counts as a different sort of light therapy, and it works! 

I'm also thankful that my children enjoy it. It wouldn't be any fun at all if they didn't like it too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...