Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

perfectly tiny food



Pine nuts. I know that might sound strange to be thankful for something so small, literally tiny even, but I enjoy them so much. Pine nuts seem to have always been a rarity wherever I've lived. I'm not talking about the packed kind you find at the grocery store either. I savor the pine nuts straight from their thin shell still with the smell of the pine trees they come from hanging on them. You can only find the very best pine nuts in autumn if you get them from the right places. While I'm at it, I'm also thankful for the people who take the time to pick those things. It must be a tedious task. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...