Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Uniquely Amazing

I'm thinking I must be like one of those rare flavors you see in specialty shops - like spicy ice cream or pickled strawberries...most people just don't get it.    
- R. Thompson Dundore 
I don't believe I have ever come across a better quote to describe me and how the world and I interact.  
The funny thing is that this statement was made by a relative...I told her it must run in the family. Be proud and be strong and be humble. That is how it goes for us. We are out there living it up, being ourselves, and every so often we are made aware of our uncommon uniqueness sometimes confused with weirdness and we feel stupid about it. 
But don't-- just remember everyone has something amazing to give the world and for some of us it comes in bizarre packaging.  

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great thought, I think it applies to me too.

    And I just wanted to say hi, I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome quote and it couldn't be said any better. We all have our specialty to contribute to this World. Hope to see more posts. Thanks for stopping by Espanol para Ninos.
    have a Great awesOme Day!!! Barbara,
    http://spanishforkids-jbplbarbara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this quote! Who likes the plain stuff when you can have something so different? That's what makes things fun!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...