Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

On Location

The most fabulous thing about this Whimsical Wednesday is that we get to go visit another blog whereon appears an original poem I wrote for a blog buddy's treasure box. I am very honored by her departing from her typical guest post and choosing to feature my poetry. Such a kindness. I hope when you go to read the poem, you might stop and take a look around on her blog. She is quite talented and has inspired me by many a word.

A Disposable Woman: Treasure Thursday - Laura - The Purple Lady: "Doing things a little different today. How about a little poetry. the will to love I love this lady, She's Purple! I hope you e..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...