Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Answer to Prayers

As many of you know, I have been in the midst of a highly contested divorce and life has been difficult--to say the least. So anyways, I have struggled a great deal to keep moving forward in positive directions. I want to feel like I am accomplishing things and doing something with myself despite the stupid stuff that keeps stifling progress. The past couple of weeks have been especially challenging for many reasons, so I have been pondering and praying to know what I can do to keep positive, to stop allowing myself to resort to sad negativity. My conclusions were discouraging. I couldn't see anything more to do. But then, something outside of what I could do happened within just a few days of my realization. My sister-in-law who lives 400 miles away decided she needed to come visit me. No longer would I have to face the weekend without the support I have been truly in need of.

And it has been an absolute miracle. I have felt happier and more energized than I have in too long. Being able to talk openly and feel appreciated has been refreshing beyond my ability to communicate.

This weekend visitor has been an answer to my prayers.

2 comments:

  1. I believe our prayers are always heard, although not always answered in the way we wish. I feel the hope and rejuvenation in your words after a weekend connecting with someone who cares about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People need people. I'm glad you found someone to help you through this time.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...