Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Seeking to Become - March 2014


For some time now, I've been meditating on where I want my life to go, who will be part of it, and how I will accomplish it. The fact that I do this monthly spiritual challenge shows me that I am at least trying to find my way. Sometimes, though, the days are long and difficult to get through, but I find myself encouraged today by this verse of scripture:

Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 
Matthew 7:7

I am not perfect in the least; however, I feel like I've been doing something right as I read this passage. I felt a sense of happiness, knowing I do seek out the Lord, because through Christ's example I can overcome. 

The struggles of this life demand that we become seekers of answers, seekers of solutions, and seekers of truth. I would also add that we ought to be seekers of love. I want to be part of the good things in life and help others to be able to see how beloved they are or could be. 

I hope you will join me in seeking to realize what we are doing well and seek the truth we lack so we can return to live with our Father in Heaven one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...