Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Thirty Days of Gratitude: Seeking to Become

For more information on how to participate in Thirty Days of Gratitude, click here.
As I reflect on my spirituality, I am humbled to see how far I've come as well as how far I need to go. God grants me daily breath to keep living life, learning how to be, for which I am exceedingly grateful. I think about all the roadblocks I've been able to get through and my heart is encouraged to keep going. I am thankful for the inspiration to create my Seeking To Become series. It helps to provide me with some focus and sense of community with those who contribute to the discussions. I am brought to a remembrance of one of my favorite verses of scripture:

 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.
Jeremiah 31:25

I know these words to be true because, although I am suffering a great deal, I am touched by God's love for me. I am replenished.

This month is dedicated to tuning into how much there is to be thankful for, recognizing the Lord's hand in our lives, and allowing Him to fill our souls in order to carry on.

I invite you to join me by leaving a comment with your thoughts.





1 comment:

  1. A testimony: http://luckbethislady.blogspot.com/2012/11/thirty-days-of-gratitude-day-4-testimony.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...