Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Thirty Days of Gratitude: Goodly Parents

While my parents were not perfect, no one can deny the fact that they worked tirelessly to do their best. They set an example for me that I look to even still and, I imagine, will do so until the day I die. I love them for it. I miss them and wish they could be here with me sometimes, but I would not have it because they finally have the peace they always deserved. (I will admit to wishing I could get a hug from time to time.)

I give thanks to God for blessing me with a mother and father who loved me with all they had to give. No one could ask for more.

2 comments:

  1. Prayer: http://luckbethislady.blogspot.com/2012/11/thirty-days-of-gratitude-day-16-prayer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I had a good home and my parents worked very hard. My mom stayed home with us and my dad never missed a day of work. We were snowed in one weekend, but dad went to work on a snowmobile Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...