Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

Thirty Days of Gratitude: Makeup

Although it seems like an unimportant thing to be thankful for, I didn't want the month to go by without expressing my gratitude for makeup and the many other cosmetics sorts of things I use and enjoy every day. Since entering my 30's, I have come to appreciate foundation and mascara especially, and who doesn't love a really nice lipstick, right? I'm not the type who has to have her "face" on to feel complete--I go days on end with no makeup sometimes; however, I like how I am able to have a sense of glamour on occasion, not to mention the whole accentuating the positive aspects of it.

2 comments:

  1. I choose not to wear makeup for some reason... haha :P

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...