Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

freedom

 

Day 11. 

Being an American is one of the things I am thankful for the most on any given day, yet on Veterans Day, I feel the gratitude even more so. I have a long line of family members and ancestors who have fought in our wars from the very inception of this country, and I see their sacrifice in my blessings of freedom that I enjoy today. 

Today, I give thanks for the freedom granted to me by God and upheld by the U.S. Constitution and members of the United States Armed Forces past and present who have fought to secure our freedom. 

God bless them all, and may God bless America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...