Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

love


 Day 26. 

Love is a difficult thing for me to face with where I am in life and have been for a long time now. But I don't want another day to die before I acknowledge how love keeps me going, how I am thankful for all the love I have experienced in my life. 

I try to keep my focus on my children and brothers and their families. I try to focus on my extended family and friends. I focus this love on people who need my help. But sometimes, like now, I have to face the lack of love that is also real. I am thankful for it all. It hurts to see that no one wants to share my life with me, but it allows me to have time to love myself and refine myself. 

I am thankful for each day that I am the boss of me and mine, that I can keep watching for someone who will truly care for me, and that, no matter who loves me or doesn't, God loves me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...