Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

quick blips

 

Day 9. 

Today, I am thankful for the momentary acquaintances that I have made along the way in my life. We don't often think about the hundreds and even thousands of people we run into in the course of our days, weeks, and years who do not reach official friend status, but they still were really great in some small way for a small period of time, maybe even just for a moment. 

Think about the people who give you a smile on a bad day or the people who help you pick up a ton of stuff you just dropped in the middle of a store. Think about the people you have a quick but uplifting moment of understanding while waiting in a long and terrible line. There are real bonding moments in these quick blips across the page of our stories, yet we never give these people a face or name in the characters list. But they are still so valuable to our existence.

My gratitude is full for all the momentary people who reach out and make my life better. And I truly hope I am this type of bright spot for others as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...