Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

fresh water

 

Day 17. 

Fresh water is something that I write about or at least think about every single year as I ponder what I am grateful for. I would say it is old news, but the fact that not all people enjoy clean, running water out of several sources in their homes makes it exceptional and noteworthy. 

I am thankful each day that I can care for my family because we have fresh water. We cook, clean, and keep our bodies healthy inside and out because of the fresh water we have access to. I do not know how we would function with the things we have on our plate without such a blessing. 

I hope today we can all stop to cherish this resource. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...