Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

teaching teenagers


 Day 29. 

I'm thankful for my job. I love teaching teenagers and helping them on their last leg of childhood. I get to reach out to the one and lift where I stand every single day that I go to work. It feels like a real gift most days to get to do what I love in ways that are creative and hopefully inspiring. 

When students graduate, my big hope is that they will know I truly care about their success like I do my own children. 

As first semester is closing soon, I can't help but be hopeful for the next semester, to see their progress and successes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...