Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

thankful for you


 Day 30. The Final Day. 

I am thankful for being able to do this challenge. It was not easy for me to remember to write each time, but it all worked out with a little time management here and there. I am thankful for anyone and everyone who took time to read my short ramblings of gratitude, and I hope at least a couple of the days got you thinking about your blessings too. 

Something went wrong with my brain that it keeps me from being able to write like I used to, and I definitely have to work at it when things used to come to me much more easily. Yet I will say that it helps me to even do a little writing here and there. It helps me to find clarity and focus when I am stressed or anxious with the daily demands on my time. 

My heart is thankful for this blog even if it falls silent at times. It holds memories and feelings. It has been a type of friend for me these past almost eleven years. 

I can't promise I will write more often, but I will promise that I want to try. 

Thank you for stopping by and being part of my journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...