Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

the book of mormon

 

Day 21. 

Three months ago now, I was challenged to read the Book of Mormon each day. It didn't matter how many verses of scripture or for how many minutes—just to be sure to read it every day in a row without stopping the habit. And I have been doing just that. There have been a couple of days here and there that I forgot, but then I got right back to reading and making sure I do my reading, and it has been uplifting and enlightening to my soul. 

The timing on certain passages has been truly inspired as it helps me with something very specific to the day or week quite often. And my faith is strengthened and my hope is enlarged. My compassion for the human condition has grown. 

Reading the Book of Mormon each day has changed my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...