Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

so much good

 

Day 18. 

I have been spending time each day reading other gratitude posts, and I am thankful today for what others are thankful for. That might sound strange, but it is true.

When I have been considering what others have chosen to write about, I ponder my own perspective on what they are speaking on, and I find more gratitude to hold in my overflowing arms. There is so much around us that is good and helpful and glorious that we only need to slow down and take notice. 

It almost doesn't seem possible to have such abundance of good when life is getting increasingly difficult and complicated and sometimes terrifying. But there truly is so much all around us. So when life gets disheartening or even terrible, slow down and look for the good to be grateful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...