Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

glasses

 

Day 24. 

I hate admitting this, but I actually need need my glasses now. I had the best vision ever, and now not so much. I also hate admitting that I forget to put my glasses on way more often than someone who need needs them should. I feel like a second grader when I think of my glasses. I touch them all the time, which gets them dirty. I misplace them. I forget to put them on. It is ridiculous. But I truly am thankful for having them since they make all the difference in my ability to read, write, drive, watch movies, do family history work, and do pretty much anything that demands eyesight. Glasses are a real blessing when you don't have excellent eyesight. And some glasses are actually cute to wear! An accessory of necessity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...