Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

repentance


 Day 14. 

I got asked to be a Sunday School teacher at church, and I am feeling deeply grateful to my past self for learning how to want to be good and strive for righteousness, so I could be in a place where I believe I can serve in this way. I am no scriptorian, nor am I perfect, but I do want to learn and grow in the gospel, and I am so excited for the chance I will have now to dig into the scriptures and share the gospel with others and learn from them in this unique way. I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the gift of repentance and forgiveness. Christ's atonement makes my life that I enjoy possible. I am thankful for every good gift I receive despite my mortally flawed self. I look forward to this new chance to grow more spiritually. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts...