Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

peeps


I know they are terrible for you, but I love the little marshmallow things. They remind me of Easter egg hunts and sitting with my Easter basket in the living room with my parents, eating too much candy.

Easter is coming up so quickly this year, and I am not ready—I mean, the Easter Bunny is not ready. Sorry! Spoiler alert!

But anyway. Things are just so crazy right now that I'd be so tempted to eat all their candy before Easter got here if I were to get things early. Forget that mess! I want to keep on working hard and taking care of my family and myself.

That said, these little purple darlings are so good that I'll have to get a little more just for fun.




8 comments:

  1. The heart (or sweet tooth) loves what it loves. Glad they come in your signature color. We saw a peep bouquet in the store the other day. Dazzled by its peepness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a peep person except to having the joust (stick a toothpick in each one, then microwave them), but I know how the memories come rushing back. Me, it's chocolate bunnies and jelly beans! I'm a sucker for both! :)

    Thanks for this "sweet" slice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that microwave option. Never tired it. I think I shall!

      Delete
  3. Soooo....we used to have this crazy event at school called the Annual Peep Show! We'd put an assortment of Peeps (chicks, bunnies, etc...) in the Teacher's Room along with assorted art supplies -- feathers, pipe cleaners, beads, Googly Eyes -- and let the staff go crazy! Some people made real people and worked Peep into their name, did book scenes with Peep again in the title (Peep in a Jeep instead of Sheep in a Jeep.) So crazy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like the most fun ever. Very cool. Thank you for sharing.

      Delete
  4. I never eat Easter candy, especially when it's around Passover. We couldn't. But Passover candy has its poisons- half moon jellies in a variety of colors- red, green yellow- main ingredient- SUGAR!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...