Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

my namesake is on facebook



You know, I never expected to see my great-aunt get on Facebook, but I guess one of my cousins, her son, got her a new phone and got her connected.

It might sound commonplace, but I tell you, she's 87 years old and I get to missing her so much because I can't afford to travel to see her very often. And now I can share pictures and ideas and say hello quickly. I can share my blog with her now, and my photography, even so many things.

Today, I'm terribly tired, but I'm also full of gratitude to my cousin, her son, who took time and money to help her be able to reach out to her family. What a gift!





1 comment:

  1. I was just discussing this technology gift with another blogger who gets to face-time with her nephew. We are blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...