Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

a charmed life



What a day. A busy and hardworking day with so much to do, and yet what a wonderful day. I really was able to change the entire vibe of my March 12 from what I've had for the past fifteen years. I decided that I wanted to celebrate instead of mourn, and I'm telling you it worked. Working and working, while still taking a moment to reflect on losing my mom, kept me busy and productive and full of energy—instead of feeling downcast.

I am thankful for all of my friends who supported me and kept me going. I really had a wonderfully productive day. How sweet it is to have a better type of day after so very long.


5 comments:

  1. Glad you made it through your day in a positive way. Missing a parent is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a wonderful and productive day. I appreciate the underlying message that you exercised the power to change it yourself. Sometimes I need to remember that it's up to me to have better days. I don't always get there, but thank you for your reminder that we can turn any situation positive, even when it's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this positive message we all need at some time in our lives. To "celebrate instead of mourn' is a statement takes determination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can be so hard to celebrate instead of mourn. Glad you had the support to make it through to the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine what mourning has been like for you...but I love that you found positivity today. Peace to you.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...