Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

to slow down

As I was contemplating what I could write today, I thought about how fast paced my life is right now. I thought about how crazy Mondays can be as the week gets started with a jolt. And I imagine many of you are running around as much as I am with trying to fit the daily writing in on top of all the other stuff going on. So I want to share something that helps me slow down a bit when life is running me over.

I listen to music. Not just any music though. It has to have a calming effect. Maybe you do that too?

For today, we shall have a little listening exercise. I know you probably don't have a lot of time, so I'll  keep it short, but I want you to just try it. Who knows? Maybe you'll hate my taste in music. But it can't hurt to try it out. Maybe we can all partake of a deep breath together, a slice of slow to savor.








3 comments:

  1. I love that last line: Maybe we can all partake of a deep breath together, a slice of slow to savor.
    Thank you for sharing your music and reminding me to slow down and to enjoy some music to quiet the craziness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked this idea. I was thinking it was a little out of the box, but slices are supposed to be that sometimes.

      Delete
  2. A slice of slow to savor-how wonderful! Slowing down is important! Your playlist is great, especially the last one. I could play that one for my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...