Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

ready for change



This day. What a day. So much happening to get change on its way.

I ran around and typed and worked and made big decisions.

I am proud of myself for being decisive. I'm proud of myself for acting and not just talking.

This day is the day that begins when my life is about to change entirely. Each day has been and will be filled with change for a long time from now.

And I think we are ready.




5 comments:

  1. we both made it, although my day was less momentous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best as these changes are about to happen! It's always a good thing when you can be decisive! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change so dreaded and anticipated, hope yours are celebrated!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...