Featured Post

This Phoenix Speaks

Seven years in the making, my first published book, This Phoenix Speaks , is now a reality. The tireless and tiring work invested to ma...

on the cusp



Change is right here. It's breathing down our necks even. Like a beast of prey waiting to pounce.

On the other hand, change is still right here, but it's whispering gently in our ears, holding our hands, and urging us to take hold of the gift waiting on the other side of fear.

Change is our friend or foe, our hope or our dread, yet whatever it is, it is always there. Change happens every day in small measure, and sometimes it can happen in the blink of an eye. The change I'm talking about has been coming for a few years. I know because I've felt it beckoning me to welcome it in—to be prepared for what it would bring.

I am excited to see how life might become something more of what I need to be contented. I look forward to the gifts that change will give.




3 comments:

  1. My grandmother said, "There is no progress without change, but not all change is progress." Reading your post made me think of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and whatever it is will be -- and up to us to make the best of it

    ReplyDelete

Tell us your thoughts...